Since May 2017, with the support of Latus Motors Triumph, we've been leading monthly group rides on and off road.
We want to create an environment that's friendly and a little challenging for medium-heavy weight adventure bike riders. Whether you just bought a Tiger or ADV bike and have never gone off road before, or if you're a seasoned veteran, our goal is to show you some good looking scenery and introduce you to other riders of the PNW.
what should you expect from a karl's mystery ride
- The difficulty of the ride will be announced on a 1-5 beard scale a couple weeks before the ride.
- The destination/route of the ride will only be revealed the day of the ride at the group meet up.
- Plan to be gone all day.
- Karl Lipke leading, Amanda Zito sweeping and a follow truck behind or in a place where they can be contacted for backup in an emergency.
- When you arrive at the meet up point you will be asked to sign a waiver and sign in.
All photography provided by Amanda Zito (unlesss otherwise stated.)
- Karl's Mystery Rides are always Free to attend, but you must purchase your own food, gas and supplies.
- We encourage attendees to plan to be self sufficient with their own snacks, water, tools and a way to find your way home from the end location.
- The end location will always be in a town, we won't leave you on top of a mountain.
- Most Karl's Mystery Rides are split up into two-three sections. So if you have to leave, you have the option to bail out before the end of the ride.